My Adventures with Stinky and The Bean

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

On Vacation

The Wife, Stinky, The Bean, and I will be on vacation (as most of my readers know, since you're the ones we're coming to see) for the next week or so. Which means I won't have anything new during that time.

I may get a chance to post about The Bean's questionable taste in music tomorrow before we leave, if she naps long enough.

And in the meantime, I posted the second chapter of my novel-in-progress, Swim, over on my other blog (http://neverfinish2.blogspot.com). I warn you now - it's rated R, but it's not dirty or anything like that. Check it out if you're so inclined.

"See" you all in a week.

1 Comments:

  • Finally, something new and it's just a warning that there won't be anything new! Real nice!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home